Effective Aug 1st, or sooner, this book will be removed from the online version. This is in part due to KU rules. The version below is DRAFT and contains many typos.
If you even remotely like this novel, please seriously consider leaving a review once the book is live, checking it out on Kindle Unlimited, purchasing an audio (we’ve got some great auditions), or outright buying the eBook!
Stephan Morse is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
When you’ve seen as many catastrophes as I have, “disaster” becomes a relative term. But when disaster hits, feel free to do what I do—hang your head while waiting for the tight-wearing crowd to arrive. That only works if your super power is the same one I have though. I’m an immortal walking magnet for superpowered problems.
This new guy, Ted—a fake part-time villain who’s in it for the ratings and excitement—wants me to be a field correspondent for his news blog, and his offer sounds good. If I can’t beat ’em, expose ’em. The problem is he has no idea what my daily life is like. No one really does—but they’ll learn.
- Fair Warning
- Part I – Four Idiots Wake up in a Lair
- Part II – Another Man Proposes to Me, and I Like it
- Part III – Interview Questionnaires Should be True False
- Part IV – Firearm Safety is Overrated
- Part V – Yes, Really. Christ. FML
- Part VI – Cribs; Jail Cell Edition (and a stalker)
- Part VII – Drugs Make Terror Fun
- Part VIII – Queens in Love. #NotCannon #JustAnotherSunday
- Part IX – Sometimes shit happens
- Part X – Rehab Rhymes With Stab
- Part XI – In Which Balls Drop (Get it?)
- Part XII – Drunk Unicorns
- Part XIII – Herald of Failure, Ambassador of Earth
- Part XIV – That’s What She Said, I think
- Part XV – We’re All Mad Here
- Part XVI – How Bizarre, How Bazaar
- Part XVII – Panic At The Clone War
- Part XVIII – What the Flux? or Flux You!
- Part XIX – King and Queen of the Crazy Prom
- Part XX – Does This Shit Ever Make Sense?
- Part XXI– And For My Next Trick…
- Part XXII – Wonder Where We Went Wrong
- Part XXIII – Space Between, Wicked Lies
- Part XXIV – Fired? Firing? Or still on the Air?
- Part XXV – The Princess is in Another Castle
- Part XXVI – Almost the Same Shit, Different Day