When super villains hand you lemons, make lemon lasers. When disaster hits, feel free to do what I do; hang your head while waiting for the tight wearing crowd to arrive and muck everything up as they always do. That only works if your super power is the same one I have. I’m a walking magnet for super-powered problems. They can’t kill me yet a lack of super strength makes it hard to fight back.
I’ve spent the last few years trying to find a stable place in life only to bounce from location to location like the embodiment of some mythical plague. Government sponsored websites track me to warn people if I get too close. A good number of heroes and villains alike know me by name. Mole people have my likeness on statues as a warning. The Alice – a perfectly insane knife wielding murderer of Wonderland – thinks we’re dating.
This new guy, Ted, a fake part-time villain who’s in it for the ratings and excitement, wants me to be a field correspondent for his news blog, his offer sounds good. If I can’t beat ’em, expose ’em. The problem is he has no idea what my daily life is like. No one really does but they’ll learn.
Hang on, because this insanity is my world and nonsense never stops.
- Fair Warning
- Part I – Four Idiots Wake up in a Lair
- Part II – Another Man Proposes to Me, and I Like it
- Part III – Interview Questionnaires Should be True False
- Part IV – Firearm Safety is Overrated
- Part V – Yes, Really. Christ. FML
- Part VI – Cribs; Jail Cell Edition (and a stalker)
- Part VII – Drugs Make Terror Fun
- Part VIII – Queens in Love. #NotCannon #JustAnotherSunday
- Part IX – Sometimes shit happens
- Part X – Rehab Rhymes With Stab
- Part XI – In Which Balls Drop (Get it?)
- Part XII – Drunk Unicorns
- Part XIII – Herald of Failure, Ambassador of Earth
- Part XIV – That’s What She Said, I think
- Part XV – We’re All Mad Here
- Part XVI – How Bizarre, How Bazaar
- Part XVII – Panic At The Clone War
- Part XVIII – What the Flux? or Flux You!
- Part XIX – King and Queen of the Crazy Prom
- Part XX – Does This Shit Ever Make Sense?
- Part XXI– And For My Next Trick…
- Part XXII – Wonder Where We Went Wrong
- Part XXIII – Space Between, Wicked Lies
- Part XXIV – Fired? Firing? Or still on the Air?
- Part XXV – The Princess is in Another Castle
- Part XXVI – Almost the Same Shit, Different Day